Subaru Legacy 2.0 R BP5

lockesboy

Hi guys, I'm off tomorrow to have a look at a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.0 R BP5. It's got 130k Miles on the clock, its tidy looking and one of the things I was wondering was about the cambelt change interval, the cambelt was last changed at about 60k miles back around 2012, now with 130k miles I reckon it's probably due again if not on mileage but on age ...also what would the main dealers kinda ball park figure cost for changing the belt idlers and tensioners as well as the water pump...also the bonnet release cable has snapped but can be used from inside the wheel arch so I'm told, that would need replacing too,I can do this myself though as well as service the car and change the oil in the gearbox and diff, none of that is an issue, it's just the cambelt realy...I read somewhere the cambelt change is every  105000 miles but not sure if its fir this model..so if someone could let me know and anything else to look for that would be good.

Thanks 

Ian