Regional Coordinator north west area

cusco scooby wagon

hello everybody

i'm Gaz and ive subarus.......... no its not a ailment ,

It all started back in the 80's when all good stuff happened according to the TV that is,

well back then i was introduced to opel mantas and one thing lead to another ,

10 yrs later and i according to the gospel's  ' in the house of the lord there are many mantas'  

i  managed to have about 11 of them still got two in my garage now and during this time i was  Area Rep for the OPEL MANTA CLUB for 10 yrs  but there came a time 

when i wanted something a little different, newer in fact  so one day while wandering round ROCHDALE's red light area (railway station) i saw a 'sign' no its not god again,

it was  in fact  SUBARU  it was over the Mclure Performance Center and it was then when i was taken to the WRX/STI side .

Then there she was 1995 wrx/sti saloon, 406 silver, 40,000 miles, mint condition thats when it had me AND LATER I OWNED IT. 

So here i am 15 yrs later still with same car + a uk wagon of the non turbo 2000 LTR  variety  and   ive volunteered  my time as  coordinator for the (NORTHWEST AREA) .

i don't want to give the impression i know everything about the subarus 'which i don't '

but i do want to try and help people out if they have any scoob problems,

try and get a good monthly pub meet going to discuss car issues - or other projects you might have going

attend local shows now and again ( japfest 2 / the big one / tatton park / woodvale  /  trafford park classic  just ideas guys)

get a good knowledge base of local companies and garages that we can use 

what can we offer to the club as a members  (what skills do we have to offer each other) you know for mates rate's jobs etc. 

so seeing as i don't know who's in the North West  could anybody that's interested in getting involved in Subaru Club Activities message me and lets go from there. 

thanks gaz

post-1114-0-01081000-1380031131_thumb.jp

• Like 2