What would this be worth to someone

Bouncer

****it's not a sale ad****

A 95 wrx wagon with 140000kms (87000 miles), needs h/g but drives fine if keeping out turbo, mot and tax for 5 months, body vgc, all electrics work, some mods inc full stainless exhaust, fmic.....like I say, it's to get an idea what to ask, if I was to sell

I just don't have the space to strip it or the other

Hard one to call really Depends how far someone has to travel to you But as a rough guess off the top of my head I would say around the £400 to £600 mark. But that will depend on the buyer too. If they want to do it up to keep or to sell on. It's a gamble I find like with the Jag I thought it would sell for a lot more then it did yet the ST170 sold for loads more then I thought it would.  :huh:

Here's the Jag. I don't have the ST pic's on the comp, but it didn't look bad body damage wise it was just an alloy all the damage to it was internal

mvel.jpg

ruxl.jpg

gdfn.jpg

Maybe, but it's all the go faster s h I t e that's on it too, I'd rather get it off and sell it standard....I'll see what happens as I still don't know what to do, whether with it or the other

Depending on Spec might be worthwhile to break it (only if its going to become a major headache and you cant sell it otherwise) they are plenty of breakers out there to see what they would offer you, even one in Ayrshire who is very reputable.

I don't have the space to break either, my stretch would taking off what I wanted and scrapping the rest or selling as is, it's quite low miles for it's year but that and being a wrx turbo is all it's got going for it in it's favour. The thing is too, I'm one of people that can't make up their mind easy