09 Impreza G3-GH7

Auskip17

I recently bought my impreza and I was looking to put some side skirts on to cover some damage to the rocker panel. I have been looking at getting side skirts to put on it, but I have no idea what would fit. I am looking to do more to the car so I am sure I will be back here with updates and questions. Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

prezaa.PNG

Thanks, I was thinking of getting the spoiler too as mine is quite paint faded and I prefer the look of the bigger one. Next would be window's tinted and we shall see from there. I quickly upgraded the factory headunit for a sony dsx-b700 which is going really well.  Stock wheels have seen better day's so maybe that's next, who know's but I am starting to like this car. 

Sounds great - STI and WRX spoilers are the same so should give you more scope for searching. Feel free to start a thread in the build section to document and share your progress.

Dont know where you are located but Im quite a fan of the GotItRex guys stuff in Melbourne :thumbsup:

I am in South Australia, I have seen what I am after in other states that I would need to get sent to me. I can only find side skirts from part outs/wreckers that aren't in good enough condition for me. I will get both parts at the same time so I can have them painted and fitted together. I'll check out GotItRex but I don't think I will go too crazy as I want to save for a different car eventually.