Newbies from Cornwall

Lee Hall

Hi All,

First time posting here but posted a pic of our car on the facebook page. From bright, sunny Cornwall :-s  We have a silvery bugeye wrx, we've changed a few bits in the few months we've had her, but more changes comming!! :D

SAM_0634_zps87b0080f.jpg

SAM_0633_zps6dda8ab3.jpg

Cheers, Lee

Hey welcome mate

And love the Bugeye. Looks very clean what do you have planned ?

And I'm starting to think People in the UK who have a Subaru all live in Cornwell ;)

Simon!!!!

Your going to need more nail varnish ;)

• Like 1

Hey welcome mate

And love the Bugeye. Looks very clean what do you have planned ?

Thanks for youre comments and the welcome guys B)  Just had an STI interior fitted, uprated breaks on the horizon, nothing mega, just Godspeed grooved disks and pads (probrably Orange stuff). A bit of carbon wrap to freashen some areas and roof, STI scoop. Thats it for the moment. Start on engine after that, but again, nothing mega (hoping for around 350bhp ish).

lol where in cornwall mate

We're in Camborne mate, are you around these parts too then?

Yup, just when you think youre nearly done .......... another idea pops up!! Love it!!! :D

Yep my Mrs does this rolling eye thing like a Cameleon  now as soon as I say " I want" :D

And I see a lot of other Subaru's in your picture. Was that at a meet up or do you work with them. Or stole it lol :lol:

right at other end of the county! You have a RB320 Simon??? :wub:  them!!!!

And he does. I asked him if he wanted 3 kids for child labour but he wouldn't swap :D

IF you was. And If it was me. There is only one car, and that's the 2012 car like what you was looking at :) But if you do make sure you get the high spoiler. I heard you have to have the boot lid changed to have a high spoiler, if it comes with out one :(

• Like 1

Yep my Mrs does this rolling eye thing like a Cameleon  now as soon as I say " I want" :D

And I see a lot of other Subaru's in your picture. Was that at a meet up or do you work with them. Or stole it lol :lol:

And he does. I asked him if he wanted 3 kids for child labour but he wouldn't swap :D

My wife does exactly the same!!! The pics were taken at our local scooby garage after fitting coilovers. They had a RB320 in a while back, they wouldnt take 2 kids and the wife in exchange either!! Damn them!!! ;)

yes mate lol had it 2 years but thinking its time to change it but 4 wot thats the question ????. and im about 50 miles from you 

Couldnt think of anything much better tbh, far prefer the rb to the newer scoobs. Lottery win and one will be mine!!! Glad your on the proper side of the Tamar mate!! B)

IF you was. And If it was me. There is only one car, and that's the 2012 car like what you was looking at :) But if you do make sure you get the high spoiler. I heard you have to have the boot lid changed to have a high spoiler, if it comes with out one :(

• Like 1

Only reason I would want the new scoob is after watching this :)

Or

And yes on the 2nd video after the small slow speed lose of control. The car would not be usable again. And I don't mean that I would crash it the smell would be sooooo bad :D

I was looking at an RB up in Scotland on eBay. And to say tempted is an understatement :) Its' the only black Subaru I would ever want :D

• Like 1

was looking at an RB up in Scotland on Ebay. And to say tempted is an understatement :) Its' the only black Subaru I would ever want :D

I've been ogeling the same bit of car !Removed! myself! They had one for sale at the local scooby garage, didnt hang around long, but long enough to want one!!!

I've been ogeling the same bit of car !Removed! myself! They had one for sale at the local scooby garage, didnt hang around long, but long enough to want one!!!

I know the pain. To be fair just getting a Subaru turbo near where I live without going miles is hard work on its own, they sell so quick. The Blobeye I had to travel just over 2hours to go pick it up. And think they will become even harder to get now with Subaru pulling them out from the UK. Interested to see if they do comeback into the WRC next year. And how quick demand to buy one would come back before they start to ship again. All if's and buts. Fingers crossed though

Anyway I'm sat here talking I have some stuff to put on the car need to be in the garage :D

O

And yes on the 2nd video after the small slow speed lose of control. The car would not be usable again. And I don't mean that I would crash it the smell would be sooooo bad :D

That save was awesome - definitely adrenaline state brown  :o

Oh and welcome to the owners club Lee :)