Wanted forester XT clean fsh low mileage near London if poss

Nodrog

I have been forester s turbo and then XT owner for 20 years. Pizza delivery moped ran into the side of the XT and insurance has written it off. I want to replace with similar fsh car - mine looked after by Bell and Colvill for years. Do you have something really clean that is for sale? I’m prepared to offer a good price for the right one as I can’t find a better car. Nothing else is the right size for town (London) but can take me up the passes in the Lakes whatever the weather or time of year. Prefer the 2.0 as lower costs and still fun. I need an auto btw. Low mileage as I intend to keep it for a while. Thanks for any advice on where I should go on the internet to find the right car - including recommended dealers. Thanks for your help.

Hi there, 

I have a 2007 Forester XT 2.5 if this would be of interest. Not sure what you class as low mileage but it's got 114k on the clock. I've had a custom Hayward & Scott straight through stainless exhaust fitted back in 2020. Happy to send pics if you like. Lovely car but I'm contemplating something different now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for responses. All good. I have managed to get what I hope will be a good long term bet - a 2005 2.0 xt with less than 60k on the clock. A few issues I am working through and looking at threads to solve them. Hope you find the right buyers for your vehicles. All the best