Subaru Clutch Bleeding

Help!
The other day I lost all action in my clutch pedal and the car became very difficult to drive ending up going between 1st and 2nd alot, and there was some white smoke that smelt like brake fluid. Through this we where able to determine the actual clutch was the issue and the slave cylinder had gone to heaven. However after taking the airbox off we noticed some fluid around the clutch hose so we replaced that as well as the slave cylinder I tired manually bleeding for a day and a half yet no progress was made. Then tried a pneumatic bleeder and managed to get the clutch pedal to the point where it would drop to halfway and then become quite difficult to push the rest of the way, after starting the car up it lost all progress made and can no longer push the clutch fork rod in. I should note I will be trying a new master cylinder once that becomes available in my area. and there is fluid in the boot of the new slave cylinder.

1 hour ago, Jay762 said:

Is there free play / resistance with the clutch fork that the slave piston pushes against?

Hi Jay762 

After replacing the master cylinder we determined that the throw out bearing has also gone bad as it been on its way out the last couple months and the slave cylinders piston was pushing to far out as it had to much resitatance 

3 hours ago, benl03 said:

Hi Jay762 

After replacing the master cylinder we determined that the throw out bearing has also gone bad as it been on its way out the last couple months and the slave cylinders piston was pushing to far out as it had to much resitatance 

That makes sense as then the seal limit would be exceeded hence the leakage