Insurance

Haitch

In need of some help with insurance. I'm new to the subaru world and picked my new impreza Saturday. I'm really struggling with inputting the modifications into my insurance. I'm with Adrian flux and they've asked me to fill a form out with details of modifications, etc. I'm sat here with a pile of receipts and can honestly say I'm completely lost 🤦‍♀️ any advice or help much appreciated 

Wotcha and welcome.

Do you have the advert for the car as that is a reasonable starting point - The accuracy can be verified as you spend more time with your motor.

Next the receipts, ignore any servicing, separate out repairs and engine work. Has the car had a tune? If so look for engine parts, turbo, pistons air filter or air intake parts.

That should get you started.

It is worth getting it all listed in an excel spreadsheet as the same questions will be asked at renewal or when / if you move to another provider

• Thanks 1

Thanks for replying! 

I managed to sort it all out, wrote everything down and went from there. Spreadsheets a good shout for next year so thanks for the idea

Just hoping I got everything in, only so much you can do when you haven't done the modifications yourself I suppose!

Thanks  

1 hour ago, Haitch said:

Just hoping I got everything in, only so much you can do when you haven't done the modifications yourself I suppose!

Thats it and as you find things out you can add to the sheet over time