front fog lights bolt size

bazza

strange one but hey ho

as above im looking for the bolt sizes that hold the fog lights in front bumper my car is 1995 anyone 

ooohhhhh  and pics coming very shortly just got to throw bucket of water over it

• 2 weeks later...

ok just went out to fit front fog lights on to my car and i am going to remove the inter cooler pipe its not connected up to engine so im going to remove it as its in the way .

can anyone tell me if i need to undo the bolt for the indicator and fit the fog light to the indicator if you can see what i mean..

also were i have removed the inter cooler pipe the lower housing were the to bolts go for the front fog is missing its been chopped out to get the inter cooler pipe in ..mmmm  night mare

just trying to work out how these fogs fit on  

ok got passenger side front fog on ..but only one bolt hole to screw to on drivers side as the recces has been cut out for the inter cooler pipe to fit i may have to make a bracket up to get fog housed nicely.

another job is to remove the winow tint on front windows cant see nothing at night dangerous and also the rear lights are blacked out they look ugly not sure how to get them back to normal ?

I believe they should just pull off same as the windows I would use a bit of petrol or WD40 to remove the glue left over. Or you can get some Sticky stuff remover from like Halfords.

Unless they used spray paint thinned down for the back lights then I think It's a case of buying new lights. :( Could be wrong there might be a way like soaking in white spirits but never had to do it myself :D

thanx gambit i will look into it windows should not be to much of a problem but dont want to keep the rear lights blacked out DANGEROUS

i will have a look at the rear lights today.. maybe try with some soapy water or sugar soap if that fails maybe white spirit cheers