Jump to content

Legacy - rear garnish/finisher panel


Recommended Posts

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone has a particular part I need for sale, either from a breaking car or just if you’ve replaced with a new one.

I have a 54 plate Legacy GX Sport estate and there is a price of trim above the number plate - red plastic with Subaru written on it - that has cracked (long story!).  See pic below taken before it cracked!

I’ve been told it may be called a rear garnish panel or finisher panel.  The overall condition isn’t really important as the car is obviously quite a few years old, but just in one piece would be good!  Really not looking to sell a kidney to buy it though if I can help it.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...