Help needed for potential Legacy STI purchase

TomP

Hi! 

I'm looking at buying a 2005 Legacy STI and would be keen to get people's opinion on here. It's a manual, fresh JDM import with a 4 rating on the Japanese auction report. The car is really tidy with no rust and drives well. It's got 100,000km on the clock. 

It needs the tracking doing as the steering wheel isn't quite straight, the side skirt on the drivers side has a small hole towards the back (photo attached) and the sat nav needs converting converting to English.

The guy is asking £16k which seems like a lot for a car that's 17 years old but it is in really good condition and it's pretty rare (one of 600). 

Keen to hear what people on here think, any advice is greatly appreciated! 

Thanks! 

Screenshot_20221120_120934.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-120846_Auto Trader.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-120820_Auto Trader.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-122150_Auto Trader.jpg

Edited by TomP
Correcting photos

Hi Tom, I recognize that car, it's at AR motors near Blackburn, I recently bought my Spec B from there, had a good look at yours but like you thought it expensive. Had to push quite hard to get issues sorted and still waiting for warranty details plus a bill of sale after 4 weeks !!!!

If you need any more info let me know.

Peter.