Subaru fun

Iain-WRX

If it look's good I'l upload it to my youtube and claim it's me :D

Narh I'll link it here 

My siamese twin enjoyed it said it was just the right angle ;) 

I will sort it out if I get chance but looked good. And didn't see any rain :D 

• Like 1

If it look's good I'l upload it to my youtube and claim it's me :D

Narh I'll link it here 

My siamese twin enjoyed it said it was just the right angle ;) 

I will sort it out if I get chance but looked good. And didn't see any rain :D 

I know the rain was hardly seen, shame for MFnick they shut the drag strip It's crazy you pay so much money to do these things only to be stopped by a drop of water, never mind it will soon be summer ( I wish lol ) then he can try again.

That was ace. I popped over to the drifting section while waiting for them to dry the strip but there wasn't anything running at the time :(

Did spot a wagon going on just as I was leaving though, but was too fed up to stop and watch haha.

• Like 1

You should of just hung around to watch that wagon as it was super rapid between the barrels, I came around to the strip to see if I could spot you but didn't see your car, I did see a group of scooby's together by the strip though, a white one stood out from the others looked nice, well better luck next time for you sorry for your disappointment :(

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was near the front of the queue to get on most of the afternoon, just opposite the signing on booth.

I spotted them by the strip. That white one did look nice, had some lovely alloys I wanted to nick too.

Cheers mate. I've calmed down now haha! Yea, at least i know for future now.

Thinking we could even set up a meet there next summer :)

• Like 1

I was near the front of the queue to get on most of the afternoon, just opposite the signing on booth.

I spotted them by the strip. That white one did look nice, had some lovely alloys I wanted to nick too.

I like that idea of a meet there :) did you spot that black hawk eye with all the graphics over by the drifting? How nice did that sound and look?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm hoping to see next summer group meets and thing's like that be great as well as the local meet's going too :D 

Yea that would be great.

Maybe we could have a "national meet" section for those kind of bigger meets where we try to get the whole club involved. I don't know how easy that would be to add though, if its possible at all...

• Like 1

If local meet organisers could put that together so that every area convoy's to one location that would be an achievement and a great day out, could have a SOC members group photo on the forum??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That mate is exactly what I would love to see next year and for all event's that it's possible to do that. My old club was a bit like that and would like to be able to see that here too. :D But time will tell, you have people that buy car's sign up sell them a few month's later. And other's that sign up but wont come on and join in on the forums for what ever reason. But looking at the way some of the facebook members talk I think we have the best bunch on here already ;) 

• Like 1

Yea that would be great.

Maybe we could have a "national meet" section for those kind of bigger meets where we try to get the whole club involved. I don't know how easy that would be to add though, if its possible at all...

Yes possible Steve is an amazing bloke at sorting the room's out on here. And I can't see why it wouldn't be possible for once a year to have a massive meet up some where other then interest really :D