With a heavy heart I've got my 1997 Subaru Impreza STi Type R for sale. Selling just because I don't use it enough. I've only done just over 4000km in the last couple of years. Most of that is from taking it out once a week, sometimes 2 weeks just to keep the fluids moving, stop it seizing up etc. Always properly warmed up and cooled down. MOT until August 2019, no advisories. Currently on 84156km (speedo hasn't been converted). Will rise slightly as I keep it running.
Cambelt and water pump August 2015 at 76881km
Clutch October 2015 something around 76881km
Diff and Gearbox Oils September 2017 at 80958km
NGB 7b Plugs fitted January 2017 79822km
SC 36 Turbo
RCM fuel rails and uprated fuel lines
Fuelab Fuel Pressure Regulator
HDi Front amount Intercooler
Zero Sport Air Intake
Blitz Nur Spec turbo back exhaust (with removable baffle)
Mishimoto 3 Port Oil Catch Can
Samco Top and Bottom rad hoses
Colossus Fuel Pump
Mishimoto low temp Thermostat
Remapped by Andy Carr in October 2016 at 77576km. 2x switchable maps, low for better fuel and for running with exhaust Bung. & high. Toggle switch also fitted for anti lag. Running approximately 330-340bhp on high. Road mapped so no graph. Andy advised injectors were holding the turbo back from making its full capable 360bhp. I've got some Tomei 740cc injectors and fitting kit but never got around to doing it, these will be included.
BC BR Coilovers fitted and full set up done by Carnetix August 2015 at 76881km
Refurbished Brembos plus new discs and pads on the front fitted September 2018
Brembo Clearing Spare Included
Toyo Proxes all round
Inovit Tarmac Alloys 17"
Pro Sport Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Boost gauges fitted.
Version 6 front conversion with crystal lights
I had it stripped and fully rustproofed at Krown Rustproofing in February 2018. On their inspection it got a zero rust rating. Known problem areas arches and sills are rust free. Before the Krown rustproof it had also been undersealed in 2016.
The car was imported in 2008. In 2009 it was taken off the road until 2015. In this time it was fully stripped and had a full respray and this is when some of the modding took place. The previous owner then had money issues not long after that and that's when I got it. I haven't got the pictures of the spray work being done but I'll try and contact him to see if he's still got them.
I've got proof of servicing at 76881, 79144, 80958 and 83587 since entering this country. First MoT was at 75774 in 2008.
In October I had a winter protection detail carried out by Cleandetail in Doncaster.
The front plate has come off, I've got the original size still in windscreen as visible from the pictures but I've also got a smaller one. Buyer can decide what they want to fit.
There's a crack on the front splitter as per the pictures again. This happened at Santa Pod where I misjudged how high the path was in relation to the grass field I was in.
The Spoiler has a paint chip, visible in the pictures. I have a Stormforce cover (also included) and on a extremely hot day it blistered on the spoiler before I had chance to remove it causing that chip.