anodising company in manchester/lancashire

cusco scooby wagon

need to find in manchester/lancashire area an ANODISING company,

that i can take calipers to and have re-colored anyone know of any places that i could use?

ive contacted a company in radcliffe but no joy and i dont want to powdercoat this pair of COMP BRAKE CALIPERS. 

post-1114-0-73806200-1383919841_thumb.jp

Nice Would like to see them once they have been done. I did a quick search and google pulled this one in Manchester 

http://www.anodising.com/

i gave them a try yesterday but no joy,

got a contact in notts whos got a dipping company and can do carbon fiber effect and other designs ,but i don't want them to bling  or chav either if you know what i mean .

post-1114-0-82567400-1383926301_thumb.jp

post-1114-0-19383800-1383926326_thumb.jp

I did see a company on facebook that was looking for jobs dipping if I see it again will let you know . Me and a mate have been on about getting a tank and having a go at it too. He's not long been kicked out his job due to bad back and found out he has prostate cancer last week so was he's just wanting something to do :D

• Like 1

I did see a company on facebook that was looking for jobs dipping if I see it again will let you know . Me and a mate have been on about getting a tank and having a go at it too. He's not long been kicked out his job due to bad back and found out he has prostate cancer last week so was he's just wanting something to do :D

am looking to do the same thing, ive got room but not sure whats involved 

There's a company on my Facebook called Hydrotek Custom Coatings, they do some awesome work, their carbon coating is by far the best I've seen yet, there's a dipper in Southport goes by the name of westcoast powder coating but I've known many people in the vag scene dealt with him and been ripped off one way or another so I'd avoid him

• Like 1

There's a company on my Facebook called Hydrotek Custom Coatings, they do some awesome work, their carbon coating is by far the best I've seen yet, there's a dipper in Southport goes by the name of westcoast powder coating but I've known many people in the vag scene dealt with him and been ripped off one way or another so I'd avoid him

just  HAd a look at the page but durhams a tad far,

might give the guy in notts a look might go over next week with the calipers