Any Impreza WRC 1999ish near Peterborough?

Hi, all.

Firstly let me apologise in advance if this is frowned upon but the reason I have joined this forum is to try and find someone with a 1999ish WRC Impreza lookalike around the Peterborough area who’d consider driving me eldest son to his Prom in a few months time. He’s quite into rallying and recently purchased the Richard Burns Monte Carlo RC Impreza from Tamiya.

Obviously we’d be happy to pay you something for your time, fuel, etc.

Please let me know if you think you can help and sorry again if this is a no-no. I meant no offence. 

On 3/21/2024 at 8:23 PM, Mwc said:

Hi, all.

Firstly let me apologise in advance if this is frowned upon but the reason I have joined this forum is to try and find someone with a 1999ish WRC Impreza lookalike around the Peterborough area who’d consider driving me eldest son to his Prom in a few months time. He’s quite into rallying and recently purchased the Richard Burns Monte Carlo RC Impreza from Tamiya.

Obviously we’d be happy to pay you something for your time, fuel, etc.

Please let me know if you think you can help and sorry again if this is a no-no. I meant no offence. 

No problem at all to ask, hopefully you have some luck finding one 😄

• Like 1