2006 Legacy ROOF RACK

So have bought 2no roof racks ont poxy internet & neither fit !!!

Would anyone have 1 for sale or can guide me to where I can get correct one please 

Thanks Alan of Twickenham 

07833 554641

I had a Subaru legacy 2004 3.0 nav auto saloon beautiful car; and have some Thule fixings for it as well as the aero bars i think I will keep the aero bars but will check the Thule fitting to see if all still there and get back to you I also have a personal number plate L3 GYC Unfortunataly the auto box died best car I have ever had !!! Used to go to Germany and back on posting with roof box even brought a fridge back on it when returned from Brussels Posting to UK.

• 2 weeks later...

I have checked my Thule legacy window fittings, all in order has 4 rubber feet for fitting on roof, 4 main triangular pillars for the bars and 4 side harness for securing to the rimless windows in very very good condition still in plastic bag i stored then in as they are large and awkward to store , think i may have the box and instructions as well this is tbc , also has 2 original Thule keys on lanyard.

will post pics when i can recovering from op so please bear with me.