New but old member ( saga insurance)

Hi everyone, i just bought my 3rd impreza last month my first one was an RB5 NO 166 ( that i bought 2 years ago) second one was a one lady owner 2001 bugeye in thumbnail pic & the one i have now is a year 2000 classic impreza turbo full works build, pics to follow, anyway it has a plaque on console saying full works build no 007 of 300 i know subaru have done a lot of LTD editions but i can't find much info on this one vin no is gc8kd3y

post-1705-0-83887700-1386436786_thumb.jp

wotcha and welcome - looking forward to the pics of the works vehicle - seems like the code is missing a digit thought they were all 7 digit codes curiouser and curiouser ;)

Hi , yes calipers to get painted in the spring i'm just glad there not jamming on like the RB5 i had,  also picked up a set of brand new gunmetal work emotion 18's for her but not sure of what tyres to fit , but apart from an oil & filter change she's as i bought her, the car does have a factory keypad code fitted to center console aswell & the interior was similar to the 2001 bugeye i had, i will not be dissappointed if it's not a LTD EDITION, i just enjoy driving subarus & compared to the Mazda MPS, where all the power goes to the front wheels, you feel a lot more in control when you do gun it

• Like 1

I agree it does look a bit like the Bugeyes. And love the work emotion alloys, keep saying to myself I will get a set so I can swap them over at winter to save the ones I have on now. I know what you mean by the feel of them nothing I've ever driven has come close not the most comfortable car in the world by any means but not what these cars are for :)