engine rebuild in the north west

bigdom73

Think Scoobyclinc is your best one near you, from what I have heard. there maybe some smaller ones that I don't know about around your area but reputable has to be Scoobyclinc

But if you can travel south I would say your closer then I am Scoobyworld Loughborough did a full engine rebuild on my car. I'm happy with what they did. But not cheap

http://www.scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/index.php

how much? think crank seals went on mine so not sure if crank can be repaired.eclipse performance in sunderland sounded quite reasonable.£1500 for a rebuild.dont know there reputation,ive bought parts from scoobyclinic in the past,not the cheapest but there a safe bet

how much? think crank seals went on mine so not sure if crank can be repaired.eclipse performance in sunderland sounded quite reasonable.£1500 for a rebuild.dont know there reputation,ive bought parts from scoobyclinic in the past,not the cheapest but there a safe bet

i have heard mixed results about Eclipse, some good some bad, i would recomened them on the basis thati have heard just as many bad as good so 50/50 are not odds i play with.

mariocinq You would say that coming from Newcastle Hahaha :lol:

And as for price I'm not sure. my build was £2880 with some extra work done and mapping

yes cheers,i know its gonna cost around 2500,just wanted to be sure where its going

mariocinq You would say that coming from Newcastle Hahaha :lol:

And as for price I'm not sure. my build was £2880 with some extra work done and mapping

technically i am actually 20 miles west of newcastle lol. plus the tuning company i am planning to use are too based in sunderland lol

PS so you are aware i am about as interested in football as i am at parking my scoob up my !Removed! lol

• Like 1