how much is my impreza worth

bazza

i have a mica black 1994 subaru impreza and i want to sell as i no longer can afford to keep it ..im looking to get around £1800   i have not put the car up for sale just yet as i have been trying to put it off but it will have a fresh 6 month tax end of this month has around 6 months tax stainless manifold and turbo up pipe turbo is td05 h  mica black gold wheels with wrx mud flaps gold wrx letters sounds great runs great still got the manardi steering wheel as it has a more modern wheel on also have the original manifold and other parts to..

car is very quick has had regular oil changes no smoke looking for £1800  any Qs just ask

after me making a decision to sell my scooby i have upset my son so i am now going t not sell and keep this car there does not seem to be to many of this shape (brick) around so would be a shame to let it go we are going to change couple of parts soon radiator install fmic injectors and some other parts will still put pics up soon

glad you are keeping it.

one tip about any mods, try to keep all the parts you remove or don't butcher any parts.

people kept doing the full face lift and updating the cars, but now, the original non face lift are more sought after. all those people that binned the 'old' parts and fitted new, now the old parts can be worth more

• Like 1

i have every part i have removed and keep in boxes..not going to give it a face lift going to keep that part as it is diffrent be it only little but want to no has any one bought seat covers for there scooby before if so what are the fit like and quality cheers ...just thought i would ask....also i need what i think is a throttle position sensor   lol dont no if that is the right part discription but its to do with tick over on cold start if i find the right discription for it i will post up.......also i get the sound of water gushing through the dash board when i start car and rev how do in resolve that.............also wanting to fit fmic with out chopping and losing the look of the bumper would like a snug fit if poss not the big square mesh on the front any one got pics mine is 1994

Cant answer the TPS question so will leave that to the more experienced classic owners.

The question of water in the dash came up recently answered by Miggs

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/4536-maybe-a-silly-question-gushing-sound/

wrt the FMIC why are you looking to fit one? Are you looking at some big power mods? A good TMIC is fine for over 300bhp so would it be worth looking at an uprated TMIC which would be easier to fit and retain your original front end?