Back to Subaru

kenhind

Hw

Hello all, back to Scooby time.

Sold WRX to eldest son he needed bigger car for new arrival, bought Focus St 225 nice car but!! Can't get use to Ford badge not same a Scooby, now looking for unmolested low mileage, mine was on 55 plate full service history 42000 miles immaculate, so need similar type or STI not fussed which one, poss garage to allow part ex with Focus otherwise will put it up for sale and wait, up North there doesn't seem to be many decent one about, willing to travel.

Anybody know any good ones, don't want to mess people about so if any thing turns up will need to put Focus up for sale, hopefully it sells quickly.

I intend to keep Subaru for as long as I stay fit, wife drives cars mainly we are both 63 but still can manage without Zimmer frame yet, I have daft French car for work, just a motorway cruncher.

I am in no hurry to buy yet but if good one comes along and the price is right for both parties I will buy it.

Thanks for viewing, any thoughts welcome.

Kenhind

1st of all welcome and I'm glad you have finally seen the light again :D And I did it the other way round had the ST170 before the Subaru. But know what you mean anything else feels like a step back :D

Simon has a nice RB320 if fund's stretch that far and he is right at the bottom of the country so a bit of travel for sure :( I can relate with what your saying about good ones had to travel for both the ones I had :(

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome - there are a few choice items about, dependant on budget, Simon's is a particularly nice example ahem if you like black of course ;)  but it is worth the wait to get the right car for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...