WRX Classic (SOLD)

WRXCLASSIC

A 1995 WRX Classic for sale. New engine, turbo, injectors, brakes, etc. the engine blew and has been replaced. A good running, reliable Subaru with 94500 on the clock but that is with a new, second hand engine. The car is on eBay and has over 140 views. 1800 or nearest offer. One of the only decent Classics left. Financial situation forces sale.

The ad on eBay is titled with the car reg M935 VNU. The car has tax and mot to Sep 14. Please look. It just has 1 day and 8 hours to go. Thank you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M935-VNU-/331176017503?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d1ba0fe5f

Dont take this personal, but you've joined a Scooby forum to sell a car, stating it one of the best left and then added no pictures, the spec list is well lacking to say the least .

My items on eBay gets hundreds of views but that means diddly, i think you certainly need to rethink you sales technique. 

A new Second hand engine ?? you mean rebuilt ? do you have receipts as proof ?

I advise next time if your trying to sell a car even if it is dire circumstances like you say atleast post hello first and maybe a few other posts, if time doesn't allow then I recommend don not post on that particular forum. Cheer Rant over.

No the engine is not rebuilt. It was totally replaced. If you are not interested that's fine. I don't think this is a sales technique competition, just time is of the essence. Im just wondering if anyone is interested! I'm sure they would ask fore more details. I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows the spec of a 95 impreza WRX though mate. I'm pretty sure it will sell, I'm just trying to double my chances that's all, don't take my post personally.

• 2 weeks later...