Subaru Impreza STI 8 - HKS GTRS TURBO - 2003 - Very Low Mileage

Toastie

SUBARU IMPREZA STI 8

HKS GTRS turbo

It is with great regret that I am selling my beloved Impreza .

CAR HISTORY

I got in touch with Miguel at NewEra Imports in the summer of 2005 in truth to source me a Nissan Skyline R34 as I l ready had a tweaked Impreza STI 5 at the time and fancied a change. He told me that there was nothing available and hadn't been for a while, however I left him with my details and he would bear me in mind should such a car come around. I (after a couple of months) heard back from Miguel via phone from Tokyo telling me that there was an unbelievable Impreza going through the Auction in the next few weeks and was I interested and could he forward the details and photo's when available, honestly I really wasn't that bothered as I really wanted a Skyline. When the details came through I was completely sold and simply had to have it. The car had thousands spent on it in Japan by it's previous owner and HKS used it as their Show Car. The car went through the auction and I purchased it from NewEra for just over £23,000 in the late summer/early autumn of 2005. The car arrived in England in the Winter and then was given a complete once over and SVA tested in Brighton by the NewEra mechanic, Gareth. I finally managed to pick the car up on the 20th January 2006, and as you can see on the V5 I am the second owner. The car had just over 5500 miles on the clock when I took ownership.

Thanks to my profession and the fact that the Scooby was always my second car (toy) it has now clocked up only 20,500 miles (total) over 8 years later. The car has had a very easy life and never been tracked or raced. It has always been MOT'd every year at a local garage whom I trust implicitly and a very good friend of mine has had a look at her once a year irrelevant of how few miles she had covered. As you would expect with a car that has had such an easy existence much of the HKS parts that were fitted in Japan are still present .

I don't confess to being a mechanical expert, but I have managed to locate the original car information that Miguel put together when I bought it. Please open the link below:

http://www.neweraimports.com/soldcarDetails.jsp?carId=94

It is worth pointing out that the car has just undergone it's M.O.T and is therefore being sold with 12 months MOT and has been taxed for 6 months. It has had a new Lambda sensor fitted only last week in its MOT as the oxygen emission levels were high and needed correcting, new brake pads and 4 new Bridgestone tyres.

The car has been valeted by a local valeting company monthly and the interior still smells as new.

I'm not interested in dreamers, test pilots or part exchanges. I have a price in mind for the car and until that price is met the car WILL NOT be sold.

Viewing is absolutely essential and can be arranged my contacting me on 07957 238 368.

A Non-refundable £500 deposit can be taken to reserve the car for a maximum of 7 days before the balance becomes due.

post-2289-0-37969300-1397645272_thumb.jp

post-2289-0-19164600-1397645286_thumb.jp

post-2289-0-06823400-1397645309_thumb.jp

post-2289-0-90741100-1397645328_thumb.jp

post-2289-0-09278000-1397645351_thumb.jp

post-2289-0-73514700-1397645370_thumb.jp

post-2289-0-76492100-1397645384_thumb.jp

Hi,

Many thanks for the kind words. It breaks my heart to have to sell, but becoming a dad and the very real possibility of having to move abroad for a new job makes it impossible for me to keep her.

James

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

Many thanks for the enquiry on the car . I've got the car for sale on Pistonheads , eBay and AutoTrader for £11000 , but to a Subaru fan who will give her a good home I would accept £10000 .

That figure of £10000 is the lowest that I would accept and will not be bartered down any lower as I've decided to put the number plate S600 BER in with any deal ..

Many Thanks !!

James