2054 Plate Impreza WRX dump valve

andyc2582

Hi guys im a lad called Andrew and I used to own a Subaru impreza WRX on a 54 plate,the reason that I am posting on here is due to the fact that whilst I owned the car I bought a few mods for the engine,whilst at my parents the other day I came across my old dump valve for the car so this is where I go in to detail,i am offering the dump valve free of charge to anyone who would be able to fit this to their car,the dump valve was used for only two months as I only had a short ownership of the car due to me not liking it.i am prepared to give the valve to anyone who has a use for it free of charge (except postage fee's) it cost me £229 fitted but I don't see the point in just throwing it in the bin,all you will need is the dump valve gasket and the blank that goes in the spare pipe,those interested parties should contact me on 0781 and we can arrange me getting the product to you.there are no catches whatsoever it is simply because I don't want to throw it in to the bin.i am not 100% sure but I think it will fit most of the impreza range and as I said I had it on a 54 plate wrx.please feel free to get in touch if you would like this product and once again I stress the only cost will be for the postage of the product

I would have had it too but bit unsure why anyone would give it away. The old saying if somethings too good to be true it probably is. And I ain't ring no numbers that I don't know who they are not selling my number on to callers :D

I would have had it too but bit unsure why anyone would give it away. The old saying if somethings too good to be true it probably is. And I ain't ring no numbers that I don't know who they are not selling my number on to callers :D

Mate the work you do here means you get first dibs.

No it's no big thing to me I have a DV on but would like a nice HKS one just can't justify the cost of them :) well not untill I maybe move onto a hawkeye :D

Just can't get my head around giving The Government £500 road tax a year for a Hawk.

• Like 1

To be fair I can't get my head round given them any money for most things. But If I'm going to be bent over and rammed from behind without even as much as a reach around and have to pay for it, I might as well at least get some pleasure out of it :D

And on a plus note when my Nigerian lottery money comes through I will be able to afford it  :blink:

• Like 1