uk Forester S turbo mods

james26

Hey ive got a Forester SF S turbo on a w reg (year 2000) im looking to get a dump valve/BOV but im not sure which one would be any good and to be honest not sure what ones would fit don't wanna break the bank so any info would be ideal

cheers

Hi mate I replied in the new owners section, do you have any pics ? Like I said in the other post it's prob not worth it as ours run the recirculating type valve and a vta valve will mwke the car run a bit rough, and people have had other problems too, anywya welcom to the club

Sent from my SM-T210

As for other mods, is far as I'm aware the uk cars had a tdO3 turbo so you could swap that for a td04, exhaust, remap, again not sure if you've a remappable ecu.

Where do you want to go with it ? As you know from running an sti anything can be achievable if tour pockets are deep enough :-D

Hi mate , theres a list in the for sale section I think, but I usually find myself just googling and looking at stuff from overseas as the uk doesn't really have much in the way of styling for the foz,

Just about every impreza part I've bought has fitted,

What are your aims ? [emoji3] I keep toying with the idea of bigger rims lowering etc the list goes on !

Sent from my SM-T210

Same things really looking for a new set of rims possibly lowering just to help with handling as it can feel like a boat sometimes lol..

I will be getting a set of H I D.

maybe decat the pipe.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a 2000 (w reg) forester s turbo that's all I know atm lol

Mine is also a W reg fozi.Its a black 2.0 s turbo,i looked at the vin plate to get my engine number and I have the EJ205 engine which is surposed to be WRX spec

• Like 1