hatchback blow off valve

robinator1990

hey Ive been looking around for a blow off valve for my 2010 wrxs. ive read up that putting a bov on can decrease performance as its not recirculating or something. anyone suggest a good blow off valve that works perfect for my model :) thanks robb

Myth that mate it doesn't decrease it nor will it give you any power gains either. It is meant to stop compressor stall on turbos help the life of the turbo but if it does or not I have no idea :D Some Scoobs don't get along with dump valves at all and a lot of people think they are very chavy. I have one on I don't care what people think to be fair I know 2 blokes in the late 50's that have them it's a personal preference thing really if your car will run with one on. 

But would look at the HKS or Baileys both do a good one just look out for lot's of fake kits too have a guide for the HKS on here what to look for and I will try get one up for the Greedy DV later. 

Well milltek non res for 800 or can get invidia n1 single for 300ish but import.from rallysportdirect. Or the cobra exhaust about 350. Don't want ridiculous drone noise but I want to know I'm driving a subaru lol

Nice I'd have a look on You tube see if any of the video's have a subaru with the same exhausts least you will get an idea of the sound before you buy one I know most of them not that cheap to have to replace if you don't like it :(