A'rate all...................

Myke

Afternoon, I'm Myke.  I just thought I'd pop in here quickly to sign up and say hi.

Are there any other Legacy/Outback owners here? I own a '96 Legacy GTB and have been a Subaru-nut ever since seeing one in action in an RAC rally years ago at Sherwood Forest. It was then I started following Msr's McRae & Burns.................. and all things 'burble-related'.

I'm also on UKLegacy.com - if you're not familiar with it, give it a look - lots of Subaru pron and more!

B)

• Like 1

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

I'm the one you have been speaking with on Facebook with the meet :)

And yeah we have a few Legacies and Outbacks And I'd have a guess and say most of the owners are on here and UKLegacy forum I just tried to go on the forum to post about the meet but looked like it was temporarily down :( 

But nice of you to sign up mate and please feel free to join in great bunch on here all friendly and up for a laugh :D 

• Like 1

Thanks Gambit - Yes, the UKL site appears to be experiencing some temporary down-time - i'm sure Jim will fix it soon ;-)

(I just realised what I put there - oopsy!) Jim's the site creator/owner, nothing else!

And a big hello to you too Graham - how's the back?

• Like 1