Wr1 needs more burble (help)

Scoobaru

Hi all

Recently purchased a wr1, but it seems to be missing the well renowned scooby burble, I'm hoping a little tinkering with the exhaust will sort it out,

I don't really want to mess about with the cat, was hoping just to change the back box, as any one already been down this path?

Any advice I would appreciate

Thanks

Hi welcome, you can start by changing the back box for something like a ninja or h&s backbox then if thats not enough maybe look at going further down the system, not sure if yours has a resonated middle section but you could look at going cat back to release more sound, finally if your still not happy could delete the 2nd cat and go turbo back with a full mashings sports cat middle to backbox. But that will require a map tk get the best results and get rid of your cel light coming on.

Cheers guys I've had alot of mixed comments on what is best to do, the car is totally standard, it's got a bit of burble but I hear a lot of other scoobies that do sound better, I might go for the ninja 1 or 2 ?

I got the toyo sports full system for 200 off eBay and the fitment is not the best but I couldn't be happier with it ,sounds amazing has full decat though ,proper burble I love just cruising in 5 th bub bub bub bub bub bub ,sounds bit like and old Harley lol lol the decat upipe will be going on soon as well when I get hold of a vf34. 35 he he he he lol