insurance renewal. dont fekkin think so

just got renewal in and nearly double what i was last year. what the f***   :blink:  :angry:   so got hold of alexander orlof  and he redirected me to performance direct who have quoted me £550 fully comp and thats with me also adding on the recent mods too  :D  just happened to scroll down the page and there were only 8 companys that would quote and the very last one 'insure 2 drive ' ( i dont fekkin think so after the quote!!!!) quoted £9908!!!!! :blink: : who looks at that and thinks ' oooo thats a great price and i will pay that ' ehhh?????????? anybody recomend trying elsewhere before i commit. as renewal is 12 june. tho think it would be hard to beat that like.

What Jay said. And said many times before Greenlight are very good. More mods you have the lower the cost so they say. They gave me the cheapest quote to date. But I stuck with the NFU only £35 in it and I have been with them for 6 or 7 years now I can't remember :D

pfft 1st Central you wait for the renewal. I signed up for a year was in a rush. And had to just get the 1st one that was any good/cheap ;) for the 1st year, came to renew nearly £2000. I did a bit of google on them after that and felt lucky I left :D

i was 700 for 1st year with barclays which i did not think was too bad but the renewal of 1300 is taking the p***..done what jay said and called the club one and got a quote 50 squid cheaper than hyper performance and lower deposit, excess and monthly payments. just waiting to hear back from keith micheals  and will be astounded if they can beat it

• Like 2

I would say put them to the test. It's what they say so will be interesting to see if they stick with it. But I can see why it would make sense we don't spend £1000's on our cars to drive around like we stole it 24/7.... But I did take pride in beating a TT today Oh how I love showing them Audi's up :)

Just have to tell the Mrs I have a petrol leak :D

• Like 2