Legacy..could anyone see one for me in Cambridge ?

smallzoo

I have seen a cheap Legacy Outback in cambridge ( 2.5 Outback 5dr Auto Estate 1999, 107k miles, VGC, loads of history ) which is about 3 hours from me

Is there anyone in the cambridge area that could look at an outback for me ?.. happy to pay fuel and a bottle of wine.. Obviously it would be nice if you know enough to spot a rogue !

If anyone can or knows of someone who can look over the next few days that would be great

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, managed to get someone to look at it for me..and.. I BOUGHT IT !

I havent had chance to drive it much but it seems a fine drive.. bit battered on the outside so need repairs on the bumpers or maybe i will find someone breaking one.. The only issue I guess is that the last recorded service was 2005 when the cambelt was done (49k miles ) and its now done 109k. apparently it was serviced by the local garage but no paperwork. I suppose I may have to stump up the £200 to do it just in case

Fantastic news that you have bought a Legacy!

With regards to servicing I would strongly advise that you get the cambelt done (usually should be done every 45,000 miles) and a major service.

Sounds like a great buy though, congratulations.