High idle

Right i cleaned up the throttle bodie as it was gopin. I've put it all bk together and when I start the car hits 1500rpm the drops to 1300rpm and no more... what could it be guy's HELP.... Thanks in advance :) apology if this is in the wrong topic. .

To the high idol the otha week. . When i start car now it shoots up to 2k then drops to 1500 and stays unless i blip throttle. Also when driving or slowing down in traffic she Rev's up a little just above 1k 1100 stays for split second tgen drops down to normal. . Did i do summat wrong when i cleaned throttle bodie. .. it's not a major problem just something I don't like lol

When I cleaned throttle bodie up the other week. When i start her up now she shoots up to 2k then drops to 1500 then i have to blip for it to drop also when coming to a stop it rises to 1100 then drops to normal never did it b4.. did i do something wrong when cleaning. .

The Subaru I have is the best car ive ever owned.Its so easy to work on and parts are so easy to come by and tune and the access to the engine and box are great.Its a pleasure to work on and drive.And dare I say this the missus loves this car.And bring on winter im prepared ;)

• Like 1

In all honesty mate i love mine all i want is to enjoy it's performance and handling and just the fun and joy you get from the impreza. . But at the moment i don't love mine as it's a constant money pit but it's getting.. hopefully next year then more power ;)

• Like 1