Changing The Interior !!

MrB

Hi,

I have recently purchased a 2005 Impreza WRX and I think the previous ownders were horse / doggy owners because the interior absolutely stinks of wet dog or something.

I have removed the rear seats, all the boot lining and carpets and thoroughly soaked them with a jet wash and a professional valleter's vacuum cleaner with the prof cleaning solution and biological cleaning and deodorising agent but they still smell quite a bit.

My question is this, will the seats and door cards from a 2001 bugeye Impreza fit my 2005 model ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marcel. 

As far as I am aware it was only the exterior that had the face lifts with some changes to performance spec along the way the interiors from the version 2 Impreza should be interchangeable

• 4 weeks later...

this might not sort the problem hav you took the air filter out. that could be one problem. I hav also heard a thing that cleans the car air system aircon and interior by putting it in car when car is running with aircon on and fogs with all doors closed and car running for a few min. I am looking for one at mo as mine smell like a ash tray ;)  

• Like 1