Now on the look properly for a blobeye

Dempsey

After a long wait my other car has now finally sold and has free'd up my funds to look into getting a STI.

I am looking for a Blobeye if poss, sti model with under 80k on the clock for £6500 or less. I've found a couple where owners are open to offers but as completely unknown quantities for me I thought if check to see if anyone knows of a good example up for sale.

Don't mind if standard or if lightly modded but just don't really want the usual 10+ owners on whatever one I get.

Really can't wait to get one now as feels like been ages to get to this stage...

Flat 4 fun here I come!!! :D

• Like 1

Certainly hope so. Should be looking at one Friday evening after work (has somewhere with lighting so can see it in the flesh with light) but am just doubtful of main things to look at or look out for. I know my way around cars but I think I'm more jittery due to usually don't spend this amount on cars so want to get the best possible for what I can afford.

Still as long as it doesnt sell before I can get to view it hoping all should be good :)

• Like 1