Newbie with blobeye wrx 300 prodrive

Jazman88

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C nice to see a fellow Lincolnshire member. As matt said where abouts are you. Bit too cold for the next moth but I do a meet welcome to join and meet other owners when the next one is on. Normally a week day evening as getting anywhere on a weekend was next to impossible [emoji19]

Oh nice yeah not to far from me. Well the Meets at Rothwell not far from where Guy Martin lives so might even see him ride past now and again. I live near Louth but have loads from Grimsby and Immingham and surrounding areas that go so be nice to get some of you lot from scunny join :)  

Yeah there is two of us with scoobys that are good mates already

Thats what I like to hear :) bit of time away but guy I know he might come to the meet in his Puma or what ever other car he chooses but if you still about in 2016 he's going to have the best 22b in the UK I guarantee it :D 

I'll get one one one of the guys that goes to the meet his sti has one with launch control and anti lag. I just like the sound of them. Seems to bring the burble out nicely with a bit more of an umph [emoji4]

Yeah I've seen the kit's wouldn't know how myself I'm sure I could figure it out, but rather take it to Sheffield Subaru Service and let Martin deal with any work that I wouldn't feel confident to do myself lol :D