TD04L-13T

benbrownlol

I'll have a look tomorrow see if I can find the other one mate. Was another chap who had one but again can't remember if it was top or front :( But might have been removed if he's sold it already as I know for £40 it's a snatch said it was fully working with no smoke.  

I've had another look I'm guessing he's either sold it or upped the price after someone said he can get £100 for it. But I did like how he said he was happy to sell cheap to help someone out. So think he sold it but no real surprise really just hope it was a nob head that bought to sell on :(

i use to have about 3 in the shed!

i will have one come next month, using mine to run the car as blew the !Removed! out my VF28

The car isnt booked in until April so I'm in no rush to find one so I may still be looking next month, let me know once its off and it I still don't have one and its not got too much play I'll take it off your hands.

I've had another look I'm guessing he's either sold it or upped the price after someone said he can get £100 for it. But I did like how he said he was happy to sell cheap to help someone out. So think he sold it but no real surprise really just hope it was a nob head that bought to sell on :(

Alright thanks for looking though mate :) If you come across anything else give me a heads up! 

The car isnt booked in until April so I'm in no rush to find one so I may still be looking next month, let me know once its off and it I still don't have one and its not got too much play I'll take it off your hands.

Alright thanks for looking though mate :) If you come across anything else give me a heads up! 

yeah cool, will do it for £40 if you wanted it

• Like 1