Returning Owner :)

BMBATLEY

I'm not saying this to be nice. But I will honestly say I think thats the best 2013 model I've ever seen it looks great. It was my least favorite of the newer models but I really do like that. I think I need to rethink what I like and don't now :D 

She is a stunner I would say I like that more than the hatch. I think it was the fact it looked like the Subaru had got fat with that model to me but that just looks spot on like it's been on roids to the others. Maybe it's the black that helps make it look a bit more mean and sporty but I do like that. 

Lol I know what you mean. Think the black tones it down a bit and helps that it has the front splitter and larger rear spoiler ;) I like the bulging arches reckon it makes it look meaner ;) also saloon shape makes it look lower (roof line wise) but either way,still nicer than an evo ;)

• Like 1

Lol I know what you mean. Think the black tones it down a bit and helps that it has the front splitter and larger rear spoiler ;) I like the bulging arches reckon it makes it look meaner ;) also saloon shape makes it look lower (roof line wise) but either way,still nicer than an evo ;)

Oh hell ya :D 

Splitter was the first thing I noticed ;) I know the high spoiler was an extra option on them and wasn't new but a much needed extra for me,  I like the spoilers don't look the same without them. Sorry america one thing I will never agree with your subaru community :D