Hi, Scoob noob here!

Si w

Hi, i'm Si. I'm looking to buy an impreza, so i'm here to do some research and pick the brains of you nice peeps.

My first question is, is £7k too much to pay for a GB270 wagon? It's advertised as imaculate with full service history, 70k miles and the cambelt done.

any thoughts?

Cheers,

Si.

Wotcha and welcome - couldnt advise on the GB270 but hopefully one of the other members will be along with a view - bottom line is the car is always worth whatever price to a particular buyer so if you are happy to pay 5.5k - 6k for that vehicle dont pay anymore as you may regret it

Thanks mate. Im gutted actually as i found out today that the car is already gone. Anyway, I totally agree about paying what something is worth...i just wondered as the parkers guide price is currently much lower. So i thought i'd check with those in the know.

So im back on the hunt again now. Having been without my 200sx for a year now, im desperate to get back into something with some grunt!

Sounds about right for a Gb 270 only thing is that the 2.5 litre engine is not as strong as the 2.0 litre STI blue print engine. The 2.5 tends to suffer with loss of compression by turning the bores oval as block is semi closed deck and no forged pistons and some have variable timing problems but they should be sorted by now

• Like 1