Launch...

kevf78

Hey guys, not to sound stupid but I have a question!

I've very recently bought my 1st scooby and not yet had the stones for a high rpm launch. It's a 54 plate wrx sti and I was told by the previous owner that it has launch control but failed to mention how it worked or how to use it.

Someone point me in the right direction please... It has to be more than just flooring the throttle and dumping the clutch ?

I'm not sure mate I've not personally seen on put there but pretty cool if thats it. Could you take a picture of it ? 

I don't mean now it's fine just when you can I'd like to see what it is :) Love them alloy's it has though :D  

It's a super clean car, both me and my bud that went to look it over pulled up at the guys house and said the exact same thing... "F@&k me its spotless" took it for a test drive and fell completely in love with it! with the wheels I still think the car makes them look small...and they're 18s

• Like 1

Lol he told me he had only done it himself a couple of times, and clutch feels good bite is a little higher than I'm used to but no slips at full chat through 3rd and 4th ... So do you know if there are any meets in the Hertfordshire area at all...would be good to get to know a few others ?

• 2 months later...