2016 subaru impreza

asics

I think they need to make it more like the concept car STI spoiler on it this easily would be a winner. More shockingly the concept was from 2013 wasn't it ? :(

But still looks awesome. But as said thanks for sharing and I agree not a great video :(

Subaru-WRX-Concept-Car.jpgsubaru-wrx-concept-inline-2-photo-510361

this probably won't get released here or if it does will bear no resemblance to the wrx sti or whatever it's called.

The jdm gets so many weird and wonderful models. Look at the new impreza s4 for instance, looks ok but only has a daft cvt 'box

this probably won't get released here or if it does will bear no resemblance to the wrx sti or whatever it's called.

The jdm gets so many weird and wonderful models. Look at the new impreza s4 for instance, looks ok but only has a daft cvt 'box

There's a wrx sti type S in Japan as well isn't there? A 2.0l with the same power as our 2.5 sti but more torque and better fuel economy, direct injection and twin scroll turbo. Let's hope they come to their senses and start selling the Japan models worldwide.

I doubt it's ever gonna happen unfortunately. My last two have been imports and always better spec lower milage. Had a 91 mk1 eunos roadster, electric windows, a/c, lsd, leather speaker upgrades. Don't think we got that over ther until the my97 mk1/mk2 cross over

good gracious me is that a mondeo with a subaru badge, someone slap the !Removed! out of the chief designer

Indeed! Not good at the photos

Thought that it even looked like the old Opel/Vauxhall Astra Coupé Cabriolé!!!!