Front Towing Eye

pedro

Hi,

I have recently taken the plunge and bought my first scooby, a 2005 WRX saloon.

Unfortunately the clutch went during the week and I had to be taken to the Subaru dealers by the breakdown club.

I have been quoted nearly £1000 for the new clutch providing the flywheel is ok, if not, they will releive me of another £480 for the priveledge of fitting a new one of them too.

I have decided to go and get it tommorrow afternoon but will have to tow it and was wondering if there is  front towing eye ! Any ideas ?

mine has a screw in loop in the lower spoiler on the drivers side - there are also two strap down loops underneath the car left and right side.

If I were you given the cost etc hire a trailer and tow it back on that- you will probably know someone with a van or 4x4 that can tow it

• Like 1

Yeah there should be mate I've locked the garage up now other wise I would go check as there is a 55 plate sat in the garage. And HOW MUCH!!! Take it anywhere else that's a rip off I could get a flywheel new clutch and have it fitted and still have change for a beer or two with what they have told you. I would laugh at them and ask if there fitting a full stage 1 set up.

• Like 1