Greetings from Bosnia&Hercegovina

Hello everyone , my name is Amer im from Bosnia&Hercegovina (town Sarajevo) and I drive Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 Bugeye.

Im here to learn about Impreza and to try find and buy some parts because in my country there is only a 3 or 4 Impreza models and Im intrested in Bugeye-Hawkeye convesion :D

Here is some pictures of my WRX :)

N9nQKyQ.jpg
        8BWN7fH.jpg
        noTUC7j.jpg
        9j1FTxm.jpg
        RKr6cSM.jpg
        AKPuak2.jpg

• Like 2

Wotcha and welcome - Yup Gambit is looking at doing the conversion - The backdrop makes that car look even cleaner - looks like you could eat off that engine :)

hmmm having trouble finding it - he may have buried it within one of his random discussions :D

no doubt he will be along shortly and dig out his progress so far...

• Like 1

Oh I have big plans :D I want to do conversion to Hawkeye , STI back spoiler , coilowers , Rota Grid 18" rims , bigger brakes , blow off , remap chip tuning ............. :D It will take years but Im not in hurry :D My last project was Opel Astra G OPC (vauxhall Astra mk4 VXR) here is 2 pictures before and after my treatment :) I will do the same with my new love WRX :)

3Svt394.jpg
        Eo275Sx.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...