The Wharf, Dartford, Kent is a go ahead.

Good evening people of Kent!

After having another mini meet with Reece and his powerhouse blobeye. I spoke briefly with the assistant manager about our meet which he agreed we could hold at the wharf. His conditions are basically keep the car park tidy and use the pub. Our own rules apply too.

I'll put up a date and time of a meet in a little while and we can get this thing going. I understand we have different times we can make so we will try to cater for everyone but as you're aware we can't make everyone happy [emoji4]

Hope to see you all soon!

post-3548-142773474106_thumb.jpg

post-3548-142773475378_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sorting that out Scoobygoast, can't wait for the first proper meet. If we could get a good few cars down to kick us off that would be hoofing!!! It's a great venue people so get involved, families are welcome too.

Thanks for sorting that out Scoobygoast, can't wait for the first proper meet. If we could get a good few cars down to kick us off that would be hoofing!!! It's a great venue people so get involved, families are welcome too.