Headlights and Grilles

entr0py

Anyone know where I can find these headlights:

http://i49.tinypic.com/102s4k3.jpg

And this bonnet grille:

http://www.autowyrschag.ch/bilder/verkauf/occasionen/subaru_prodrive.jpg

I have done a few searches on the google and am unable to find anywhere in the UK that have either. I have been looking at projector headlights as I have always had HIDs in my previous cars but I dont really want to end up with Angel Eyes.

They just look like they have projectors in them. Plus the indicator looks like its in the wrong place for them to only be headlight covers/overlays. Any suggestions otherwise? I miss having HIDS and want to sort something. I am often driving late at night and the standard light output really isnt enough. Then again, could be my eyes going bad.

Well I've linked both items above. I have seen the lights go cheaper than that just depends if you want to wait I've also seen them in silver. The grill not seen many in silver that might need to be a respray job :( 

Also has the sidelight and high beam missing I did see them but didn't think be suitable but if you like the induction kit look it's upto you. as for the wiring I'm not sure where you could get them from mate. mine came complete. I just had the sprayed to look like the picture not long ago they was all black at one point. But at the time I bought them was the look I wanted :) 

No, dont really like the induction kit look - unless its actually functional and I dont intend on getting an induction kit any time soon. Ill give it a miss, grab me some Philips Nightvisions and hope that a pair come up in my colour soon.