Seany from brum

I'm Sean I'm new to subaru had my bugeye wrx wagon for around three months now.claimed to have 280 bhp got a full decat exhaust remaped wr1 alloys its a big change from my last car ep3 civic type R which was a bit slower than the subbie

Cheers I'm still getting used of the car going from 200bhp civic with no turbo to this beast of a car with a claimed 280!! It's a bit rear endy in the wet which I didn't expect but so easy to handle looking forward to the car shows this year

A don't know a lot about cars but did have a bug eye for 4 years sold it and just come back after a few years the car was the best I have owned never let me down and always look forward the starting it up everyday just wish a was handy with a spanner lol

• Like 1

Cheers I'm sure il get to learn a lot more on here about the car over time. I was in the civic type R groups with my last car and these sites helped me out a lot.im also not very handy with a spanner being a plasterer I'm very heavy handed lol I do love the way the car handles so so easy to correct understeer. Can't wait to take it to a track see what it can do don't really speed on the roads take it easy most of the time just off the lights every now and then love seeing people's reaction when they catch up lol

• Like 1

Haha, once you've had a good poke around and got used to it it's quite easy to work on, although the plugs are a ball ache, i'm alright with a spanner but I pay to have them done just because I can't be arsed

Aye am a full scale hypo with my car the smallest thing and a think it's going to die av had it 3 weeks and just put it back in garage got a knock/clunk from back end and had my tbelt done before a picked car up now av got a bearing /belt noise that's a bit nasty so want that sorted with warranty