Impreza wrx ringing!!

Xander

Hi guys,

Driving home tonight I hit my hazard switch for a second when stopped at lights by accident it flashed once and that was it.

A minute or 2 later when driving the car started ringing like a phone was under the dash after a few rings it stopped and bleeped like the line was cut off.

Not sure what this was. I looked under the dash and have found a random cable with inline fuse that dosnt look factory and an earth cable going to a random bolt next to the accelerator pedal.

I also found what I think is a speaker next to the fuse box.

Don't know what happened or how to make it happen again.

The misses was sat next to me so I know it's not just me going crazy.

Thanks for any help

Alex

--

I make Films and Website for people

Tracker possibly do you have any Paper work for one.

No paper work for one. But I guessed it might be one. Need to find out really as if it's ringing is that someone looking for it?

--

Or traffic master unit, may be ringing as it's subscription has expired and calling the renew team or directions team ?

Would it not have a button to call them somewhere?

--

Might have been just testing the line to see if its active well still work's I wouldn't be surprised if you get some mail in the post seeong if you will subscribe for a year.

That would be ok then I know what was happening going to call the dealer and see if they can find out from the former owner.

Just double checked the paper work and nothing for a Tracker, something for the number on the windows and other security bits but nothing that says "Your car might randomly call someone"

--