Rear lights

aucky

Can anyone tell me, are the impreza saloon n wagon rear lights diffrent or will a saloon ligh fit a wagon n vise versa and say will a blobeye saloon light fit a hawkeye wagon, will a hawkeye fit a bugeye.i no the blob n hawk have a round bit on lower edge but are they same on side car and round boot door.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted some hawkeye light but on eBay their all selling them as 1 ligh not a pair n the prices was just 2 much, was about to give up on it then a mate said their was a pair blobeye on eBay cheap so I got them, only paid 30quid dont say if anything wrong with them though, guess I'll find out when they turn up.

Do you need to change rear bumper to fit blobeye rear lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their a little half moon that will need to be cut out off the bugeye bumper, am hopein to cut it out wi the dremel to save changin bumper n having to paint it, av to see when they come.if not then yep I'll need a bumper as well [emoji53]

So arkward the wagons lol. Do you mind posting pics when you have done them please

Yeah they are lol.yeah I be post pics when their done.

Yes you can modify your old bumper to suit carefully or just buy a blob rear bumper but the wagon bumpers are different to hatch too just to make it more complicated doh !!

I like a challenge lol

Oh wow think I will do the same, where you have cut it out is it a water tight fit?

Not sure how you mean water tight.It makes a hole in your bumper but no water can get in the car, any water goin through will run down inside off bumper were spray of your wheel goes, but if you wanted you could seal the hole with some thin plastic from hobby craft n a tube off tiger adhesive stick it on inside of bumper and that would seal the hole and not be seen [emoji2]

Any chance aucky I could nip over one day and have a look at your lights I'm only in Rotherham

Av to let you no when am able to with work.i work nites n sleep all day lol [emoji53]