Hi people odd one here

v8luke

Hi guys, I thought I'd say hi , I am building a doorslammer drag car from a 93 mk1 legacy saloon, it's being fully built with back halved Shell, also it will be two door'd and lightened. Engine wise it will be running a small block pontiac v8 with 800cfm carb and large single turbo.

Just thought I'd say hi cause it's a subaru after all

Should be a laugh guys thanks again for your interest, biggest part of the job will be the body an chassis work, the whole floor pan will be chopped out from the centre back and replaced with alli, the rear wheel arches will be tubbed to fit 15" wide slicks and a narrowed 9" ford axle, old school drag racing stuff but it works and should be unusual.

I was going to scrap the scooby but the mk1 legacy is a rare old bus and I like it.

Yeah I'm just on with pulling the running gear out of it, I'm also on with fabricating some engine parts, new inlet manifold to suit the huge 800cfm carb, to give an example of how big carb is an evo 8 inlet equates to 340cfm , I'm also putting spacers between block and head to further lower comp ratio.

I have an ap racing clutch and new flywheel too stacked up out of the way, along with a juicy big intercooler etc.

Once the running gear is out then I'm on with cutting the body apart and putting it on a diet