japfest

Hello & welcome,

You'll have to go as a normal paying punter as the club stands had all been booked up so we couldn't get on as a club.

Best off googling to see how much general admission is as we had discounted rates if we got a stand

Yeah Club stands have gone for Castle Combes mate. Only way to go now is if a club has any members drop out that will be selling ticket or two. But all the best mate I'd ask around on Scoobynet might be able to join somones club stand :)

Thanks guys I already have a ticket I was just seeing if there was any other way as I did not realise I could take it in until a friend told me gutted now.

Sorry mate if I knew anyway it could be done I'd gladly help you. [emoji20]
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for your help. Just one last thing as I am new to all this. What is a club stand and how can you get one of what do you need to get for just for future reference.

Thanks everyone for your help. Just one last thing as I am new to all this. What is a club stand and how can you get one of what do you need to do to get one just for future reference.

Thanks everyone for your help. Just one last thing as I am new to all this. What is a club stand and how can you get one of what do you need to get for just for future reference.

Club stand lets you go in on the event so people in peasants parking as I call it ;) can walk around you become part of the event and meet Club members one of the best ways to meet up if you're part of any club really. Peasant parkers will come round look at your cars too. But it's better if that make sense :) you don't have to que to get in other than if you time it wrong you and about 1000 other cars all getting to the club stand makes tail backs to get on the stand, but you end up driving past everyone to get in which is pretty cool in a big myself up way :D But for me meeting new members from all clubs but more this one is the best part for me. :) 

In a completely biased view this one :D 

But I like to think we're not like most clubs with rivalry so happy to get along with many. SIOC seem to do very well with club stands but it's Imprezas only we try to get as many other models too. But you might have local clubs too. But we welcome all local clubs to join us if they can't get numbers. helps everyone that way. And in my eyes and as you said like minded people I don't get this whole club rivalry thing. :D 

• Like 1

On our club stand you would need to keep an eye on the events see if you can make the event. Previously it's been a case of add a name till we got the minimum amount, then followed by payment forms. But I think this needs to change to pay up to sign up. So all being well we will have forms up on each event in the 1st post for people to pay straight up. I hoping this way we avoid any disappointment in future events all being well. But other than Modified live all is still available to join at this point. 

• Like 1