thinking of buying a forester

nitro12

Well this morning I popped over to Edinburgh and bought myself one, will add a picture when I can figure out how to, 150 odd mile trip back and it was perfect, couldn't have asked for more to be honest :-)

Sounds good ... 1st time lucky :-)

Needs tlc but it's clean inside and everything works, I was fitting my Stereo and found a red connector not connected to anything, looks a bit like an iso connector for the radio, any ideas? Also what's the button for that looks like a heated front windscreen button? (it's not the rear one lol)

Good news  :)

If your windscreen has a black strip along the bottom (where the wipers sit) then it's to heat that - my Outback has that and it helps with defrosting in winter

You wont go wrong with a Fozzy.I enjoy mine when the missus isn't in it lol.Subaru has to have been the best car ive owned and isn't expensive to maintain in my opinion.Give it a while and I think Fozzys of the first and second generation turbos will go up in value as it stands now there isn't many about

crap picture but the only one i have at the moment, and the other one is the odd plug i found behind the Stereo, hope I've uploaded the pics right, new to actually posting on forums instead of just reading

post-4269-0-41132200-1431290013_thumb.jp

post-4269-0-18344200-1431290124_thumb.jp

• Like 1