BoozyDaves Dashcam Videos

BoozyDave

it's the only one I have tried, so I can't comment on others.

while I'm using it I don't have any issues using navigation at the same time.

a couple of mates use the transcend drivepro 200, the picture is wider and seems more stable, I keep looking into getting one

Saw this on my way to modified live today. it's a straightish road, but before he even pulled out I could see something coming. He is fully on the wrong side of the road when the van gets to him. can't believe he went for it and can't believe the van didn't hit him

lol, the car behind me was close so it was unsafe for me to brake hard

I guess the pedestrian knew it was amber and assumed it would be safe to cross, hence walking through a crowd of people stood waiting and not even looking

what's that saying.......stop, look and listen. she didn't do any :angry:

I went to Modified live! :) lots of nice subarus there. 

some nice videos, i haven't got many fools on my dash cam yet, someone doing an emergency stop to the guy in front of me to teach him a lesson for pipping him with his horn but that's' it.

• 1 month later...

There were some main roads closed due to accidents and the roads were solid. I was on a one way street and the right hand side is an oncoming cycle lane with intermittent bollards. I had moved about 20M in 30 mins, then a car came driving down the cycle lane past everybody, forced his way back into the line of traffic to go around the next bollard and then pulled back into the cycle lane and carried on driving past other vehicles.  :angry: