22b anyone ?

Gambit

Ohhhh lottery win needed :D 

http://www.odaviscars.com/stockdetails.asp?StockID=8128

Here We Have A Very Special Genuine Subaru Impreza 22B With Only 58,000 miles and 4 Owners From New, This Particular Example Is Car Number 158. The Last Owner Had Only Covered A Mere 2,000 miles In The Last 6 Years Of Owning This Beast And Was Garaged For The Duration Of Ownership, Only To Be Driven On The Finest Of Days. The Third Owner Had The Engine Totally Re-Built For The Element Of Piece Of Mind With Money Being No Object, Clearly No Expense Spared. Additional Upgrades Included; Upgraded Oil Pump, Upgraded Oil Sump, Group N Down Pipe, Upgraded Exhaust System, Upgrade ECU (with old ECU included) Upgraded Pioneer Double Din Multi Media System, Start Button, Cobra Alarm System, turbo Timer, Snooper, All Upgrades Where Carried Out To Benefit The Vehicle In Aspects Of Safety & Engine Durability, Whilst Undergoing A Few Upgrades This Is Very Much A Unmolested Example Presented In Near Immaculate Condition. Every One Of The 4 Owners Were Clearly Enthusiasts With Various Bills And Service Invoices Equating To Almost £50,000. Every Completed Service Has Been Carried Out By Only The Best In The Industry With Every Invoice And Receipt To Date In The Very Large File We Have For This Car. Standard Specification Is As Follows; Air Conditioning, STI Bucket Seats, Electric Folding Mirrors, 17" OZ Gold alloys, Electric Windows, Differential Control, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Passenger Airbag, Remote Central Locking, Immobiliser

An Appreciating Classic & Regarded By Many As The Ultimate Impreza - We Do Not Dispute This!

Supplied With 2 Remote Locking Keys

A Huge Amount Of Paperwork, Including Evidence Of Engine Re-Build And Various Other Large Invoices

HPI Clear With Confirmation Certificate And full Report

Do Not Miss This Opportunity To Purchase A Living Legend

Just noticed not 22b wheels either so might have something to do with the price. I think I'd rather have a UK one too if one ever came available to buy. But if I could afford that I'd try get 22b wheels from somewhere :) 

I'm also shocked it's had 4 owners  :huh: bloke who comes to our local meet and has loads of **** hot cars has just bought a 22b that was just sat in a garden doing nothing with a sheet over it  :o Last time I'd spoke to him he had it all stripped and the Shell was on a spit. That car will be awesome when he's done with it.  :wub:

Guy i;ve known for many years has been having his restored, total nut and bolt rebuild, its stunning.

http://midlandscoobies.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=34704&page=1

Barh can't see it I'm not a member. But yeah it's what he's doing should have seen his Hawkeye his sold that now to do this 22b that was stunning too. Mind you all his cars have been. Think he's had every car win an award or be on the front cover of some magazine. 

If money was no object I'd love one. I'd bet I'd hardy drive it though be to scared :D